The SWITCH to Solar project would like to invite you to participate in the Solar Cold Storage Webinar on Wednesday 23rd June, 2-4pm.
For registration: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_anpEzKZ8RSCa0bwyOCFhTw
The opportunities for the development of the cold chain in the Cambodian agri-fishery sector are getting growing attention, and rightfully so as improving cold storage could help reduce losses and improve the quality and freshness of products.
This webinar aims to strengthen the knowledge around cold storage to build a stronger enabling ecosystem facilitating these solutions’ scale up in the coming years. By showcasing local and international case studies, it also wishes to demonstrate different solutions that have shown great results and could potentially be replicated.
- 2:00pm – 2:20pm: Introduction
- Presentation of the SWITCH to Solar Project – Hugo Agostinho, Project Director of SWITCH [Language: ENG]
- Presentation of PFAN – Mark Lister [Language: ENG]
- 2:20pm – 2:50pm: Current situation and opportunities of cold storage in Cambodia
- Results of the study conducted on the challenges and opportunities for cold storage as part of the SWITCH to Solar Project – Phanith Chou, Sevea [Language: KH]
- Presentation of the National Cooling Action Plan – Mr. Tea Thyro, General Department of Environmental Protection, Ministry of Environment [Language: KH]
- 2:50pm – 3:10pm: Showcase of local case studies
- AgriOn, cold storage in the vegetable value chain – Khin Marith [Language: KH]
- UNICA, cold storage in the fish value chain – Mary Lep [Language: KH]
- 3:10pm – 3:30pm: Showcase of international case studies as part of the PFAN projects
- CoolCrop, Solar Powered Decentralized Cold storage for farmers in India [Language: ENG]
- ACI Agrolink Limited, Complete value chain solution for shrimps and fishes in Bangladesh [Language: ENG]
- 3:30pm – 4:00pm: Q&A
Language: Khmer and English
For more information, please visit http://www.switchtosolarkh.org